Farm Credit Leasing delivers the benefits of leasing to GreenStone Farm Credit Services’ members and agricultural producers.
Leasing can provide significant advantages that you may not get when you own your equipment, vehicles and facilities. It is an excellent way to reduce costs, improve cash flow, avoid equipment obsolescence, free up capital and maximize tax advantages. Leasing solutions are available with a wide variety of terms and structures, which can be customized to fit your individual needs.
- Spend Less for the Same Equipment - When you pay only a portion of the actual cost, you get the full value without paying full price.
- Pay Nothing Down - Instead of a down payment, you only make the first lease payment, leaving you with cash for other parts of your business.
- Reduce Your Maintenance Costs - By leasing equipment, you can update it regularly, helping to ensure you always have reliable, low-maintenance equipment.
- Control Your Cash Flow - Match lease payment schedules to suit your needs – even if you have uneven cash flow patterns.
- Improve Your Balance Sheet - With an operating lease, the equipment comes off your balance sheet and instead appears as an operating expense.
- Create a New Lease Financing Source - A lease line allows you to respond quickly to new equipment needs and leave your other lines of credit available for other business uses.
- Avoid Price Increases - Take advantage of the ability to lock in your costs over the life of the lease.
Farm Credit Leasing is offered through GreenStone, in partnership with CoBank, and is serviced by a dedicated, independent team of experts who understand your business and will help you find the structure that meets your objectives.
To learn more on the options and benefits provided through leasing, contact your local GreenStone branch, or visit Farm Credit Leasing at www.farmcreditleasing.com.