This recipe makes for a great meal or snack.
Prep Tip: No tortillas? Spread cream cheese directly on the turkey and roll it up.
Change it Up: Asparagus not in season? Use fresh spinach instead.
- Whole-wheat tortilla - 4
- Low-sodium deli turkey - 1/2 pound, sliced
- Cream cheese - 4 tablespoons, low-fat or fat-free, plain or Garden Vegetable flavor
- Asparagus - 1 bunch, washed and trimmed fresh asparagus
- Put asparagus in a microwave safe dish with about an inch of water. Cook on high until asparagus is tender (about 4 minutes). Drain.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto each tortilla.
- Place a slice of turkey and asparagus spears on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll and eat.
To view the nutrition facts, please visit: https://mihotm.recipes/entree/asparagus-turkey-roll-ups/
To view the article in the online 2021 Spring Partners Magazine, click here.