We believe investing in young people interested in pursuing a career in agriculture is essential in sustaining the long-term success of our industry. As such, GreenStone is committed to the youth in agriculture and awards up to $40,000 annually in scholarships. Since 2010, GreenStone has presented nearly $350,000 in undergraduate college scholarships to students who plan to make a positive impact on the agricultural industry.
2021 Scholarship Program Now Open: Apply Now!
Incoming college freshman pursuing a degree in an agriculture-related field can now apply to GreenStone's 2021 Scholarship Program. Students attending a four-year college program can earn a $2,000 scholarship, while $1,000 awards will go to selected students attending a two-year college program. Completed applications must be submitted by February 28, 2021 and students interested in applying must meet the applicant eligibility below:
- Applicants must reside within GreenStone's territory (Michigan and northeast Wisconsin)
- Must be a full-time high school graduating senior
- Have at least a 3.0 grade point average
- Plan to study an agriculture-related field
- Submit completed application by February 28, 2021