Features & Benefits
Owning your own special place to hunt, fish, hike or simply enjoy time outdoors with family and friends is possible with a recreational land loan from GreenStone. Serving Michigan and northeast Wisconsin as your local experts in hunting land financing, we will work with you to structure the right loan package to fit your needs.
- Competitive interest rates to save you money
- Small to unlimited acreage financing
- Flexible terms for affordable payments
- Typically require a down payment
- Experienced staff to make your financing simple and quick
- Cabins, pole barns, outbuildings and other site improvements can be included in your financing
We're ready to help you experience the great outdoors on whatever scale you're envisioning!
Recreational Land FAQs
Farm Real Estate Loans
What are my down payment options?
Typically, mortgages require a 20 percent loan to value down payment. We have options for borrowers looking to secure their down payment, including:
- Providing 20 percent cash down
- Other property or forms of collateral to meet some or all of the down payment requirement.
How do I reamoritize my loan?
Loan reamoritization can be done quickly without the need to refinance throughout the life of the loan as equity is accumulated. A visit with a local financial services officer can get the process started.
Can I finance vacant land for up to 30 years?Yes, we are one of the few lenders who will write mortgages on vacant land without the stipulation to build with in a certain timeframe. Many of our customers use our vacant land mortgages to purchase hunting land or recreational land.