Features & Benefits
Backed by over a century of serving rural communities and agriculture in Michigan and northeast Wisconsin, GreenStone crop insurance specialists have the expertise and knowledge to design a risk management portfolio tailored to your individual needs. When you select GreenStone, you get more than a crop insurance policy.
- Customized for You – Products and solutions to meet your individual needs to help you achieve your goals, leverage marketing opportunities and mitigate risk
- Specialization – Over 30 risk management professionals focused solely on crop insurance and provide continuous communication throughout the year, keeping you informed
- Agricultural Professionals – Supporting rural communities and agriculture has been our mission for over a century
- Options – Offering a portfolio of products from several companies within the industry to serve your individual needs more effectively
- Convenience – A one-stop shop with a wide range of products and services beyond crop insurance, including agricultural loans, equipment financing, tax and accounting services, life insurance and more
- Marketing Analysis – Deep understanding of crop insurance and its impact on marketing plans to help you take advantage of pricing opportunities when they arise
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is an equal opportunity provider. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices and employees and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs).