Features & Benefits
Backed by over a century of serving rural communities and agriculture in Michigan and northeast Wisconsin, GreenStone crop insurance specialists have the expertise and knowledge to design a risk management portfolio tailored to your individual needs. When you select GreenStone, you get more than a crop insurance policy.
- Customized for You – Products and solutions to meet your individual needs to help you achieve your goals, leverage marketing opportunities and mitigate risk
- Specialization – Over 30 risk management professionals focused solely on crop insurance and
provide continuous communication throughout the year, keeping you informed
- Agricultural Professionals – Supporting rural communities and agriculture has been our mission for over a century
- Options – Offering a portfolio of products from several companies within the industry to serve your individual needs more effectively
- Convenience – A one-stop shop with a wide range of products and services beyond crop insurance, including agricultural loans, equipment financing, tax and accounting services, life insurance and more
- Marketing Analysis – Deep understanding of crop insurance and its impact on marketing plans to help you take advantage of pricing opportunities when they arise
Crop Insurance Revenue Protection
GreenStone FCS is an equal opportunity provider and employer.