Thanks to the curiosity of GreenStone customer Julie Taylor, GreenStone has conveniently made available resources offered by Iowa State University to help farmers prepare their financial information.
The template provides a format to calculate your net worth as well as to build a financial statement and balance sheet. This information gives you important insight into the financial standing of your business. Tool also align with the financial information GreenStone requests of members when reviewing your account and evaluating future financial plans.
Using File Exchange in My Access, you can security send these completed documents directly to your financial services officer. Follow these steps to access the template, complete the worksheet, and send the information to your GreenStone team:
- Click here go to the Iowa State University, Your Net Worth Statement, webpage
- On the right side of that page, click the Excel link to “xsl file, comprehensive financial statements” template
- If prompted with a security warning, select “Allow”
- Once the Excel file is open, select “Save As” and save the file to your computer
- Input your specific financial details and save the file
- Using File Exchange in My Access, send the completed file to the Financial Services Officer and Credit Analyst