Visit GreenStone's Facebook page during the month of June for a chance to win $50 while raising social awareness for our local dairy industry!
We will be devoting National Dairy Month to offering Michigan and Wisconsin dairy farmers the support and appreciation they deserve. Together we can acknowledge the hard work these men and women perform daily to produce fresh milk and some of our very favorite foods.
Participation in the giveaway is simple: comment on the weekly June Dairy Month 2020 Sweepstakes posts on GreenStone’s Facebook page and you will automatically be entered in the random drawing to win a $50 gift card. There will be nine opportunities for 18 lucky participants to win (and if you don’t win a gift card, buy yourself the best consolation prize possible: ice cream)!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The sweepstakes begins with a Facebook post on June 2 and will conclude on June 30
- Participants enter the sweepstakes by engaging on GreenStone’s social media sweepstakes posts (commenting or voting, as directed)
- Participants do not need to make any purchases to enter
- Participants must be 18 years or older to participate
- There will be nine sweepstakes opportunities (every Tuesday and Friday in June)
- Winners are selected at random; every winner will receive one $50 Mastercard gift card
- The winners will be announced through GreenStone Facebook posts
- There will be two winners per sweepstakes post
- Winners will be announced three days after each sweepstakes post
- Sweepstakes entries will NOT be carried over to the next sweepstakes opportunity once winners are announced
- Each winner must contact GreenStone via Facebook private message by July 15 to receive the gift card; cards will be mailed by July 30
[More details in the official rules, below]
GreenStone looks forward to both initiating positive discussion concerning the dairy industry and spreading gratitude for dairy farmers during this difficult period. The current COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the market challenges for dairy farmers and again negatively impacted the price paid to producers. This June Dairy Month 2020 Sweepstakes will highlight the significance of dairy in everyday life, and also promote the dairy industry as a whole.
Join us on Facebook to #WinDairyDollars!
Official June Dairy Month 2020 Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who participate by commenting on the GreenStone FCS Facebook page under specific Sweepstakes posts during each post’s specified time frame and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of GreenStone Farm Credit Services, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Sweepstakes participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GreenStone Farm Credit Services as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting with the first Facebook Sweepstakes post on June 2, 2020 and ending with the final Facebook Sweepstakes post on June 30, 2020. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM EDT on July 3, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by commenting on a post as directed on the GreenStone FCS Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GreenStoneFCS.
Comments that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GreenStone Farm Credit Services. You must provide the information requested. You may enter one comment per sweepstakes post every Tuesday and Friday during the sweepstakes timeframe. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GreenStone Farm Credit Services.
5. Prizes: Two Winners (the “Winners”) will be chosen by random from the comments under each sweepstakes Facebook post on Tuesdays and Fridays in June 2020 (for a total of nine days) and each Winner will receive a $50 VISA or Mastercard gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by GreenStone Farm Credit Services. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at GreenStone Farm Credit Services’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GreenStone Farm Credit Services to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: two Winners from each specified sweepstakes post will be chosen by random by GreenStone Farm Credit Services. Winners will be announced on Facebook three days after the sweepstakes post; sweepstakes comments will not be carried over to the next giveaway once two Winners from sweepstakes post are announced. GreenStone Farm Credit Services shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Facebook notifications, spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize by July 15, the prize may be forfeited. Each Winner must contact GreenStone FCS via Facebook private message with their mailing address by July 15 to receive the $50 gift card; cards will be mailed by July 30.
Receipt by Winners of the prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER, AT GreenStone Farm Credit Services’ SOLE DISCRETION, WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that GreenStone Farm Credit Services, anyone acting on behalf of GreenStone Farm Credit Service, and GreenStone Farm Credit Services’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. By entering this Sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that your Facebook Sweepstakes comment is your original comment and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your Facebook comment infringes upon the proprietary or intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of GreenStone Farm Credit Services. If the content of your Facebook comment is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GreenStone Farm Credit Services from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which GreenStone Farm Credit Services may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: GreenStone Farm Credit Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond GreenStone Farm Credit Services’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, GreenStone Farm Credit Services may select the Winner from all eligible Facebook comments received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GreenStone Farm Credit Services. GreenStone Farm Credit Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GreenStone Farm Credit Services has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void Facebook comments for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple Facebook comments on same post from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple Facebook comments from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, GreenStone Farm Credit Services reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By commenting on a Sweepstakes post, You agree to release and hold harmless GreenStone Farm Credit Services and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, Facebook page or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of comments.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the State of Michigan, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: GreenStone Farm Credit Services, Attn: Marketing Department, 3515 West Road, East Lansing, Michigan 48823. Requests must be received no later than July 30, 2020.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is GreenStone Farm Credit Services, 3515 West Road, East Lansing, Michigan 48823, USA.
16. The Sweepstakes hosted by GreenStone Farm Credit Services is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.