The impact of the Coronavirus continues to change, and we’ve changed too – with improved remote services and now reopened lobbies to meet you in-person.
What hasn’t changed is our ongoing commitment to safely provide our members with the service and support you need today, and tomorrow. We have many tools to assist you, and when you need to come to the office, we’re prepared to safely serve you!
Take Precautions! The health of our customers and employees continues to be GreenStone’s top priority. To help protect everyone:
- Face coverings will be required and available if you don’t have your own
- Sanitization stations have been added for your safety
- Lobby desk protective dividers are in place
- Social distancing will be required and foot traffic may be limited
- Remain home if you have recently experienced any symptoms of sickness or traveled internationally
Remote Service! We remain open to serve you remotely using:
- My Access customer portal, including online banking
- Electronic document exchange
- Video conferencing
- Phone and email
Call First! As staffing may be limited in the office, and buildings may periodically be temporarily closed for deep cleaning, we encourage you to call us before visiting the branch.
Check our Website! Stay up-to-date on any changes to our offices and services by checking back to our website.
We are grateful for your continued partnership with GreenStone and encourage you to contact us if we can be of any assistance related to the COVID-19 pandemic or for any of our other financial services! Whether in person or remote, our staff are prepared with the technology and tools to support your needs.