To provide you with crucial insight on today’s ever-changing market, GreenStone is once again teaming up with Dr. Marin Bozic, assistant professor in dairy foods marketing economics, to host Spring Dairy Update meetings. Each meeting provides dairy producers with valuable information market trends and risk-management tools like DRP to help set their farm up for success.
Producers will have the opportunity to ask questions as we discuss the following topics:
• Dairy Market Update from Dr. Marin Bozic
• DRP Protection from GreenStone insurance experts
• Legislative Update from GreenStone leaders
Meetings are free to attend however registration is required as a complimentary lunch will be provided!
Join us at a meeting near you:
• May 12 at 10:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m | GreenStone Branch, 340 Patriot Dr. Little Chute, WI 54140
• May 17 at 9:30 a.m – 1:00 p.m | Wagon Wheel, 7888 E Grand River Ave, Portland, MI 48875
• Canceled: May 17 at 12:00 - 3:30 p.m | Bavarian Inn Restaurant, 713 S. Main St., Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Register today: www.GreenStoneFCS.com/DRP