The health of our employees and customers, along with the continual ability to serve customers’ needs, are top priorities for GreenStone.
As we monitor the development of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and all new and ongoing health concerns, we continue to take precautions focused on these priorities and have steps in place to avoid potential disruptions to serving our customers should additional precautions be necessary.
As symptoms arise, we will use an abundance of caution in our business operations to help prevent the spread of germs, including temporarily closing offices to sanitize and clean.
Ongoing Customer Service: Staff are prepared with the technology and tools we use daily to maintain full communication with customers and execute work duties from any location.
We encourage customers to embrace these alternative options to do business with GreenStone.
- Enroll in and use My Access, a secure online portal for customers to manage their finances and conduct business with GreenStone from the comfort and safety of their home. This will allow you to:
- Monitor account balances and view loan account history, details and drafts
- Make loan and bill payments
- Deposit checks
- Send and receive documents securely
- Update contact information and be alerted by email or text based on custom account notification selections
- As branch teams may be limited, rather than stopping into the branch, please call to schedule an appointment at your home. (3/20 Update: Teams are now working remotely, with branch buildings closed; please call for remote assistance.)
- In lieu of face-to-face meetings, allow us to use WebEx technology to hold meetings by video conference and to remotely share documents and information on screen.
- Staff are fully capable of working remotely, including full access to their phones, email, and business systems.
Prevention: Healthy habits help prevent the spread of germs. We encourage members and employees to follow the precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and have enhanced our safety procedures to support the continued well-being of all. We are:
- Temporarily postponing or canceling GreenStone customer seminars and group events
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization
- Utilizing tools to minimize the spread of germs, including hand sanitizer, tissues and disinfectant
- Taking action through frequent hand washing and minimizing person-to-person contact
- Avoiding exposure by staying home when sick or having been exposed to others who are sick
As circumstances develop, we will make appropriate adjustments based on supporting the health and service of our members and employees. We will provide updates on our website and social media, or by email, should recommendations require a change in action to help assure the safety and service of our employees and customers.
Be assured, we have the people, tools and technology to remain focused on our priorities and serve our customers!
CEO Message: Committed to Working With You! (Published 3/18/2020) We recognize the scope of our responsibility to our customers – to support our rural communities and agriculture with reliable, consistent credit and financial services, today and tomorrow. While the weeks and months ahead hold many unknowns, we are committed to providing a clear path of service and support to both our customers and employees.
GreenStone Buildings to Close, Business is OPEN (Published 3/20/2020) To protect the health of our customers and our employees, and in recognition of local and national recommendations, GreenStone is taking steps and using the full breadth of our technology and tools to safely serve your needs remotely. Starting Monday, March 23, 2020, GreenStone will be ‘open’ for business with our staff working remotely, but our office buildings will be temporarily closed.