Success doesn’t happen overnight- certainly not in the agriculture industry. It often takes months of planning to prepare for planting season, while working with industry experts who are committed to your success. With this in mind, GreenStone is excited to team up with Michigan Agricultural Commodities Inc. (MAC) to host five educational meetings this spring to provide producers with resources that will help them prepare for their 2020 planting season.
During each meeting, producers will hear from industry experts on a variety of the following topics: developing a marketing plan, understanding what financial products are available, farm and bin safety, weed control strategies, risk management and bookkeeping, as well as how to use GreenStone’s My Access and online banking tools.
Each meeting is from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted, and both breakfast and lunch will be provided. Meetings are free to attend, however, registration is required.
Attend a meeting near you:
• 2/19 - Clinton Co. Ryan’s Roadhouse, 902 E. State St., St Johns, MI
• 2/25 - Lenawee Co. GreenStone Office, 5285 W. US-223, Adrian, MI
• 2/26 - Gratiot Co.* New Haven Church of Brethren, 7587 W. Grant Rd., Middleton, MI
• 3/12 - Sanilac Co. Benchwarmer’s Bar and Grill, 440 W. Sanilac Road (M-46), Sandusky, MI
• 3/17 - Isabella Co. Comfort Inn, 2424 S. Mission Rd., Mt Pleasant, MI
*Gratiot County meeting is combined with MAC’s annual meeting featuring Wheat Pete